1. Pooling Water – If you walk outside and notice water pooling over your drain field or in odd places in your yard, this could be a sign of a septic back-up issue.
2. Foul Odors – If you have foul odors inside or outside your home, this could indicate a serious problem, and you should call us right away!
3. Sewage Backup – If sewage comes back up into your home after flushing or using the sinks, your septic system is clogged.
4. Slow Drains – Does the water go down very slowly when you are washing dishes or running bath water? This could indicate a problem with your pipes.
5. Dead Grass – If you notice dead grass outside near your drain field, this could indicate sewage is affecting your yard.
6. Water Quality – If your water tastes funny or you notice is it discolored, it may be due to a septic system issue. This is a health hazard, so call for help right away!
7. No Servicing – If you haven’t had your septic system pumped routinely, or you don’t know when a professional last came to look, make sure to call for an appointment.
8. Overflowing Waste – Is waste flowing out into your yard and making a mess? This is a big sign you have a major septic issue.
9. Gurgling Water – When you flush the toilet or run the bath and the drain gurgles, you may have a clog or backed-up system.
10. Unusual Flow – Is your soapy water from the laundry ending up in your toilet? If you notice unusual water flow in your home, make sure to give us a call.